Friday, August 8, 2008

Dear Neko Case,

I take back everything bad I ever said about you. I've fallen in love with your haunting melodies.

<3,
JD

Neko Case - If You Knew (Live)



So today was uneventful...until my mom asked me if I had ever smoked crack.

I didn't really know how to take that. My mom was a counselor for a number of years, so her views on drug use have always been a little skewed towards the out of control and crazy. I mean don't get me wrong. I've had my crazy fun times, so I can't exactly get on my high horse, but I'm no crackhead either. I used to joke about it, so maybe that's why she thinks that. Or maybe I just act like a crackhead. Who knows?

Other than that I haven't really been doing anything much lately. Just trying to come up with get rich quick schemes to avoid getting a jorb. Anyone know of any get rich quick schemes that work, or (I guess) jorbs? (Emphasis on the get rich quick scheme.)

No comments: