Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Invisibility Cloak FTW

Maria Taylor - Xanax


I'm a little embarrassed about how much of my music is angsty chick rockers. I don't know, it just seems so stereotypically gay. I don't know. It's easy enough to just read the blog if that's all you care about.

Invisibility cloak? Yes, please. I know I'm not the only nerdy one out there that's excited about the possibility of this. Think of all the uber-creepy applications involving locker rooms! The possibilities are endless!

So anyway. I've decided that I need to read more blogs. I'd like some really good, interesting ones. Especially if they update fairly often. So I want some suggestions. Any ideas?

Yeah, I didn't really have anything interesting to say. Just a pointless "I'm bored" entry.

2 comments:

godspeakervortka said...

Glad to find out you're doing alright (besides being hooked on WoW, of course). Not having heard from you in so long, a guy gets worried. Drop me a line if you ever feel like getting out of the house or just want to chat. You know how to contact me.

Don't know if I'm intruding by reading your blog or not. Sorry if I am. I saw that you voted on my poll last night, though, and that's what led me (indirectly) to this blog, so we're even.

Later, buddy.

A

JD, Esq. said...

Hey man, all comments and readers are welcome. I'd much rather you comment and make yourself known than be a creepy troll.

Plus, I haven't heard from you in a while and it's good to. How're you doing? What are you up to?

Anyway, hope you're doing well.