Thursday, August 7, 2008

A treatsie on the blog title...

Ok, so it may not be entirely accurate. I actually lie somewhere between being a homebody and being a shut in. I don't actually have...xenophobia? Is it xenophobia? When you're afraid of going outside? No, sorry, it's agoraphobia. Xenophobia is fear of people that are different that you. I guess I could throw in a little of that for good measure. Not really thought, I'm actually probably more likely to be afraid of people who are like me.

Anyway, this rambling was supposed to clarify (but probably did the opposite.) I am not afraid to leave the house, I just don't often. I find it to be often irritating. Also, I haven't really been socializing since I got out of the hospital. The whole thing was stupid and embarrassing on my part and I really just don't feel like discussing it. But it's really not one of those thing you can just gloss over. I mean maybe for a day...couple days...a week...but eventually you have to talk about why you were in the hospital, and I just really don't even want to go there. Anyway.
The first couple of times I was in the hospital I didn't agree with the diagnosis of bipolar. Bipolar, to me, meant that you were crazy. No offense to the bipolar population on the blogosphere. I'm sure you're out there. But I did. In my mind Bipolar ='ed Crazy. I'm sorry to admit it kind of still does. I wish it didn't, but that's the way it goes I guess. Anyway, I'm all drugged up (Rx of course) and feeling much better and more baseline like I should. So maybe that will be the end of it.

Also friends. I haven't really had a chance to mention this yet, but I'm a homosexual, I'm sure you have a brother, uncle, cousin, or friend that you'd like to set me up with. Normally I would be opposed to that kind of behavior. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I actually have something in common with someone, besides our sexual orientation. But seriously. It's been a long, hard dry spell, so keep'em coming.

Oh, I also play entirely too much World of Warcraft (WoW), so if that's something you're into, you should definitely drop me a line and we'll hit it off for sure.

Ok
, that's all I can think of at the moment.

Hopefully in the future I'll be blogging about music and bands that I love. Music is a big deal to me, so I'm sure it'll make it into this blog fairly often. Always feel free to drop me a line on some band you think I absolutely need to hear about.

<3,
JD

2 comments:

BostonTerrier73 said...

You're darlin.

Anonymous said...

I miss you JD, you are still a cynical nutcase and I'm still a raging bitch. Not a whole lot has changed, eh? :)