Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Blogity Blog Blog Blog

Two Gallants - Long Summer Day (Live)

(This song contains some racial slurs, but it is a pro-black song, so I kinda let it slide. If you feel you might be offended please don't watch the video.)

Ok, so remember when I said I was going to look for a bunch of blogs to read. I did. A lot. More than I should have. So I'm thinking this blog entry I will do reviews of other blogs. Just like a really short synopsis of what the blog is about and what I think of it.

Everything Everywhere is Gary Arndt's travel blog. He's been traveling around the world since March 2007. I don't know, this seems great for people who love the idea of traveling, but can't really get away from extended periods of time.

Help Me Bubby is an advice column similar to dear abbey and that other one, but less annoying. AND written by a 90+ year old lady. She also happens to be the oldest blogger in the world (they think.)

I'm going to go head and skip over icanhascheezburger.com/ because I'm pretty sure you probably already know what it is. I'm guessing you love it or hate it, but you definitely know what it is.

Then there's treehugger An environmentalist hippie blog. I'm just going to give you their info on their website, because I am lazy: "TreeHugger is a fast-growing web magazine, dedicated to everything that has a modern aesthetic yet is environmentally responsible. Our influential audience stops by frequently to check out the latest news, reviews and recommendations for modern yet green products and services. Consumers also rely on the directory to help facilitate their buying processes. TreeHugger is the most effective way for them to find well designed products that are also ecologically sensitive."

Then, there is ecogeek. This is actually the environmentally friendly weblog of Hank Green of vlogbrothers fame.

Last, but definitely not least there's stereogum. It's a great blog about indie music. They feature different bands that I've never heard of. Check out the new Bowerbirds video they feature. It's awesome. I would have stolen it and put it here, but that just seemed kind of lame.

That's about all I've got. I'm sure I got some spelling mistakes or whatever in there. Please feel free to correct them.

<3,
JD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanks for posting all these blogs...I will have to check them out...I think I found the next video for you to post on your blog...hehe...

JD, Esq. said...

I'm curious? What's my next video?